We are looking for a marketing representative to educate family practitioners on the features and benefits of using the OurFamilyWizard website. We are seeking a professional and resourceful individual with strong desire to succeed. Our marketing team members act as liaisons between OFW and the family law and mental health practitioners who use and recommend it. Marketing representatives are frequently on the road attending conferences and presenting to small and large groups within the United States and abroad. We are seeking a marketing representative who is interested in spreading awareness about a tool that helps improve communication between co-parents while protecting children from conflict. We are looking for a clear communicator who works well within teams as well as independently.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
• Educate professionals on product features and benefits
• Attend conferences and events to market services provided by OFW
• Provide presentations to large and small groups
• Provide education and training on services to family law practitioners
• Outbound calling and emailing qualified leads
• Profile needs and make recommendations for additional services
• Maintain working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
• Bachelors/Professional degree or equivalent experience in sales roles.
• High level of web proficiency, strong computer skills.
• Must be willing to travel regularly (up to 60%)
• Demonstrated verbal and written grammatical proficiencies, effective communicator, and strong interpersonal skills.
• Comfortable and efficient in Windows, OS, iOS, and Android operating systems, as well as Microsoft Office Suite, iWork applications, and internet browsers (Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer)
• High energy level, positive attitude and ability to work both independently and as part of a team, proven results and strong desire to succeed
• Experience with various calendaring software, mail clients, and ticket tracking/reporting tools
• Proficient use of sales management technologies including CRM, Inbound marketing automation, dashboard and reporting tools, sales automation technologies
• Prior software/technology sales experience
• Knowledge of the Family Law industry.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Customer Support Representatives provide technical support for application users. The specialist serves as a point of contact between the end user and development team. She/he handles both with the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism, and expediency, striving to resolve client issues with one contact.
Customer Support Representatives provide technical support for application users. The specialist serves as a point of contact between the end user and development team. She/he handles both with the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism, and expediency, striving to resolve client issues with one contact. Support hours are offered from 9am-9pm daily.
For over 15 years Avirat Inc. has developed OurFamilyWizard.com (OFW) and its mobile applications designed for separated parents and their legal and mental health practitioners. Now used throughout the world, OFW® applications were the first of their kind and are widely accepted as the leader in co-parent technology by courts, attorneys, and parents alike. Our tight knit team enjoys a fun, fast paced, and respectful atmosphere. Team members include software developers and IT support roles, sales and marketing representatives, customer care and product specialists, and administrative rolls. The office is located in the lively and convenient NE Minneapolis arts district.
Please email resumes along with salary requirements and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.