Customer Support Representatives provide technical support for application users. The specialist serves as a point of contact between the end user and development team. She/he handles both with the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism, and expediency, striving to resolve client issues with one contact.
Customer Support Representatives provide technical support for application users. The specialist serves as a point of contact between the end user and development team. She/he handles both with the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism, and expediency, striving to resolve client issues with one contact. Support hours are offered from 9am-9pm daily.
For over 15 years Avirat Inc. has developed OurFamilyWizard.com (OFW) and its mobile applications designed for separated parents and their legal and mental health practitioners. Now used throughout the world, OFW® applications were the first of their kind and are widely accepted as the leader in co-parent technology by courts, attorneys, and parents alike. Our tight knit team enjoys a fun, fast paced, and respectful atmosphere. Team members include software developers and IT support roles, sales and marketing representatives, customer care and product specialists, and administrative rolls. The office is located in the lively and convenient NE Minneapolis arts district.
Please email resumes along with salary requirements and references to email@example.com.
Seeking intelligent, hard working, team player to play a vital role in a successful business that helps families.
Our software development team develops quality software that is utilized throughout the world and impacts the day-to-day life of millions. We pride ourselves on being flexible and we focus on adapting our software platform to the changing needs of our user base.
You are interested in developing software that impacts millions while keeping pace with the latest software and development trends. You are knowledgeable, flexible and able to communicate with others. You work well in small teams. You are interested in challenging yourself and others in order to provide the best possible product to our users.
1. Over two years of Android development
2. Understanding of everything Android including, core functionality platform API’s, and current “best practices” and trends.
3. Familiarity with the Spring platform.
4. Familiarity with modern web technologies (AJAX/JSON/JSP/XML).
5. Familiarity with SQL.
6. Ability to communicate effectively and work well with others.
1. Mobile development experience in iOS.
2. Mobile development experience in Windows.
3. Development experience in PHP and familiarity with tools such as WordPress, Drupal, Habari, etc.
4. Familiarity with project and issue tracking software such as JIRA, Trac, etc.
5. Familiarity with software testing platforms and techniques including tools such as JUnit, Selenium, Espresso, Appium, etc.
6. Knowledge of security, authentication and cryptography trends and implementation techniques.
7. Experience in drafting requirement documentation.
8. Experience in web, mobile web and native mobile user interface design.
For over 14 years Avirat Inc. has developed the OurFamilyWizard (OFW®) platform consisting of mobile and web applications designed for separated parents, their families and their legal and mental health practitioners. Used throughout the world, the OFW® platform is widely accepted as the leader in co-parent technology by courts, attorneys, and parents alike. Our platform continues to be the leader in a growing market-segment; utilizing the latest tools and infrastructure while adapting to new technology and market trends.
Our office is located in the lively NE Minneapolis arts district just outside of downtown Minneapolis, which features a variety of great local venues and was ranked one of the top Art districts nationwide. Avirat Inc. offers a fun, fast-paced and flexible work environment with great benefits such as health, dental, 401k and disability.
Please email resumes along with salary requirements and references to baltman@OurFamilyWizard.com.